Ever got distrubed in your sleep by someone snoring next to you?
I hate that feeling when you sleep next to a snoring person toi.This has happened to me not once or twice.
Generally nobody loves the snoring habit either your girlfie or your boyfie.Today lets dig into this habit that has become a too much boring style.
Snoring do happen when relaxed structures in the throat vibrate and start making noise. It is often considered a sleep disorder and heavy snoring can have serious medical and social consequences.
Helping Snoring Habit
– If you’re overweight, consider losing your weight. People who are overweight have extra tissues in the throat that contribute to snoring.
– Sleep on your side rather than your back. When you sleep on your back, your tongue and soft palate rest against the back of your throat, blocking the airway and resulting in snoring.
– Having your head raise on your bed by about four inches by using some extra pillows.This will help prevent the tissues in your throat from falling into your air passages.
– Use nasal strips to help you breathe easily as you sleep.
– Avoid drinking alcoholic beverages at least two hours before bedtime. Alcohol does depress the central nervous system hence causing snoring.
– This might sound crazy for you but,trust me,It works? Try singing before going to bed. Singing helps improve muscle control of the soft palate and upper throat.
– Quit or cut down on smoking as it can irritate the lining of the nasal cavity and throat, causing swelling and ultimately snoring.
If you consider the points elaborated above,the snoring in you will elope like charm.