I never knew how important Jack MA In Kenya visit was until I had to listen what the China’s richest man and Alibaba founder had for Kenyans.The self made Billionaire who was awarded Entrepreneur of the Year award in 2015,Fortune ranked him second on its World’s 50 Greatest Leaders list of 2017.
Here are some of the motivating quotes and statement thah Jack Ma used in his Entrepreneurship meeting.
I also believe Internet got a lot of opportunities.You will never sleep hungry if you use it well.
– You do not need to have big ideas, you just need small strategic ideas that seem to work out.
– Hustle until you no longer have to introduce yourself, that’s what Justin Bieber did and still does.
– Small is Beautiful, Small is Powerful!
– Many of us must have been in this shoes.”Good days always come late, Tough days always come early.”
– As a CEO, care for your colleagues and they will in turn care for you.
– When you’re profitable, after paying your employees, you can then pay yourself as an entrepreneur.
– A leader must have a vision, should inspire his/her team.
– Find people who can be your boss, not those who are willing to be your servants. That is how you’ll grow.
– Value of entrepreneurs is to solve problems. That’s the opportunity. Money comes from solving problems for others
– When you help others grow, you are also helping yourself.
– Difference between building a platform and a company. A platform helps others become successful while a company helps you become successful.
– Supporting entrepreneurs is my dream because I know how tough it is to be one.
– If you have hopes, dreams and a plan, you can make it even without money and resources.
You can start your own niche from anywhere.Alk you need is plans,hopes and goals.As for Jack MA,”I started alibaba.com in my apartment”.
– If you don’t have a great dream for your company’s future, you will not have a lot of people following you.
– Spend enough time with customers, employees. That’s the best way to compete with your competitors.
– I don’t think you have to know anything before you do it.
– If you’ve never tried, how will you ever know if there’s any chance?
Jack Ma is a philanthropist known for expounding his philosophy of business and he is currently the richest person in Asia and the 14th richest in the world!
Jack MA visit to Kenya is one of the best visit I have seen.Its never too late for us Kenyans to rest our minds to default,restart and have a better ending.
This was my main challenge;8″0% of EU trade is Driven by e-commerce while Kenya is only 6%.” This means there are many opportunities untapped.e-Commerce has revolutionised business.
Before I forget,I want to thank one of great minds we have in Kenya, UNCTAD Secretary-General Dr. Mukhisa Kituyi , UNCTAD, Standard Chartered Bank & KEPSA for bringing Jack Ma.